Run Condition Descriptions
- Closed - No Snow
- Patchy - Insufficient cover for skiing and boarding. Only suitable for snowplay if the run is accessible. May involve a short walk from car park area
- Poor - Cover is broken and skiers are very limited in choice of lines. There may be exposed grass areas if the run is open. Cover is soft and thin; snow will most likely be brown in places
- Fair - Cover is extensive but not complete. There may be moderately sized exposed hazards including grass/vegetation, which are easily avoidable. Cover will most likely be soft and thin in areas.
- Good - Almost complete cover. Some exposed hazards that rarely impede skiing. The surface may vary from dry to soft.
- Very Good - Complete cover of snow with occasional exposed hazards that do not impede skiing. The surface is dry or softening very late in the day.
- Excellent - Complete snow cover with no exposed hazards and a dry surface.
The conditions shown for each "area" are average conditions only at the time of reporting. Conditions on any individual run may vary from the average values shown here.
Our Snow Reporters are sponsored by Sontimer.